Caden played football this year for the first time. Initially, I was a little skeptical and worried about all the possible injuries, long, hard practices in extreme heat and cold, etc...as probably any mom would be with their 11 year old boy...but I was pleasantly surprised at how much he and I enjoyed it!! Caden LOVED it and never once complained about the 2 hr practices 3, 4, and 5 times a week! Jason was able to make it to almost all the practices and really worked hard with Caden. His games were every Saturday but I always looked forward to going! Caden played Wide Receiver and Tight End. Although they only won 1 game...all the hard work and practice paid off...HE WAS AMAZING...and I was the happy, proud Mom of #81!
Go Erskine!!!









Caden has so many cute little boy cousins who look up to him! Jaxson was excited to come watch one of Caden's games!

Grandma and Grandpa Allen

Good job, Cade! You had a great season!
1 comment:
I love that he did so well!!! The cutest thing ever was when I looked out my window and saw Caden and Troy all padded-up and Caden was teaching Troy a thing or two. ha ha ha
Post a Comment