Saturday, March 19, 2011

FALL UPDATE

I am so behind....but wanted to update my blog and post about some of the fall highlights for our family! So here goes...
PHEASANT HUNTING
Jason and Caden went with Mark and Zack Kehoe to some pheasant farm...or something like that...to shoot birds. They had a great time and have done it a couple of times since then. Jason grew up hunting and doing things like this...so he loves to take Caden and he is a chip off the old block and seems to really enjoy it, too! Poor birds! :) This is one of the ones that Jason shot...he was proud!











LAST CHANCE

We love this place...and can't get enough! I love this picture of these 3...suited up and ready to hit the glass!! This was our last time out to Last Chance before the cold weather hit...but it was Caden's first time up on one ski...and he tore it up!! Yeah! It took him a couple times to get the hang of it...and then there was no stopping him! It was awesome and we were so proud!!


Yeah, Caden!!!


We love to sit around the campfire and tell stories, play games, and just laugh...
...and then laugh some more!! This is an oldie, but goodie!! Margo really looks like she peed her pants! We were laughing hard enough...she probably did! Ooopps! :)









Thanks again, Lybberts, for all the fun memories! We love you guys so much!!!

DADDY - DAUGHTER

Our ward did a "Daddy-Daughter" overnighter and it was so long ago, I don't even remember where they went....but I do know that it was a very pretty place and they had a blast! I also know that my girls sure do love their daddy!!The dads took the girls "snipe" hunting...and I think they caught a few! :)
Lindsie and Addie loved the smores!


They went on a hike and saw some gorgeous scenery!
Mallory, Emery, and Kayla

Mikelle, Brielle, and Breelyn


4 comments:

linZ said...

I am laughing so hard over those mirror pics. I totally forgot about that. One of the funniest moments ever. Ha ha. I can't wait to do that again. I already have a few ideas..lol. Thanks for finally posting something:)

margo said...

sorry, Lindsie was signed in. I'm sure you figured it out!!

susan hall said...

oh man this is whate my update would look like its been a year for me on my blog:( good update you seriuosly make me laugh so much all the time..;)

Angie said...

Hi Lisa,
I am so glad you came across my blog...I am so happy to discover yours as well. Your family is so darling...beautiful kids you have!! I actually did know you grew up with Stacie, but had forgotten. Alli was my neighbor for about a year here in South Jordan before she moved to California. We became really good friends with her and John and always stay with them when we go down there. Their other sister, Heidi still lives here by me and she is one of my closest friends too. Such a cute family they are...I have met Stacie a few times over the years.

I think we need to do a big girls dinner again...not wait for our next reunion!! Would love to see you again....xoxo Angie

p.s. Chris and my oldest son love to hunt birds too...ducks and pheasants. I don't see the appeal either:) My younger son is more like me...just wants to look at them and not kill them. At least I got through to one of them!