Halloween was another hit this year...lots of fun and lots of candy! Here are some of the highlights...
Caden went as an army guy...or a hunter...or whatever you think he looks like!
Brielle went as a Go-Go Girl.
And, Emery went as a Princess Kitty!
The girls wanted to have a Halloween party with some of their friends. They had fun playing ghosts in the graveyard, eating pizza and snacks, making spider cookeis, and just running around screaming... like little girls (and boys) do!

Brielle and Britney
Breelyn and Maddie

Margo with her napkin tucked into her neck-brace, telling us the stories! :)
The girls wanted to have a Halloween party with some of their friends. They had fun playing ghosts in the graveyard, eating pizza and snacks, making spider cookeis, and just running around screaming... like little girls (and boys) do!
Before Trick-or-Treating, the Mackays and Lybberts came over for some chili and cornbread and home-made rootbeer! Yum!
5 comments:
Love the new background! That was a really fun Halloween (despite the accident...whose names will remain unknown!)
Thanks for having us over and of course for the awesome hay ride...such a fun tradition! Love you guys:)
Cute post! Looks like so much fun and your kids are growing up wAy too fast!! AHHHH!! They are so cute!
Thanks for getting so many cute pictures. I will have to refer people to your blog for my Halloween post! I was a little bit out of it and didn't get any pictures. I love love love that pic of Troy and Elle. That was such a fun night.... thanks to you and Liz for cooking for me. I didn't even spill down my neck brace thanks to the napkin trick:)
Your family pictures are so cute and your kids so grown up! Hopefully I can keep up better on my blog...we'll see :)
Cute pictures! I love your kids' costumes!!! So cute!!! It was so good to see you other day! Your family are always beautiful!
Post a Comment