Thursday, September 2, 2010

CADEN'S SUMMER UPDATE

CADEN'S 10TH BIRTHDAY Caden turned 10! His birthday was July 10th...which happened to be Brielle's baptism (see Brielle's summer update below) so it was a special day for everyone! The night before his birthday, Caden and Brielle each invited a few friends and we had pizza and then went to see Despicable Me. The kids thought it was hilarious and had a great time!
These two don't look like they're having fun...but I promise they did!! :)
Their cake was so cute!!

After Brielle's baptism lunch festivities...we sang to Caden with his little brownie bite! :) We did celebrate with him later that night...and a much bigger cake!
LAST CHANCE

Look at the glass!!! Whoa! One of Caden's very favorite places to go this summer was to Last Chance Lakes. Thank goodness we're great friends with the owners of the lake... :) ... so we are able to go often! There were even many times when I was at work that Margo would take my kids out there for the day...or night! Caden has become quite the wakeboarder this summer! He LOVES it and can't get enough! Thanks Lybberts for sharing your "private playground"!!


Emery got up on the ski skimmer for her first time!


Brielle loved skiing and boogy-boarding!



One night they even did a ski-all-nighter! The lake was lit up with lights and everyone skiied until 3 or 4 am! Crazy fools!! :)
This is Jason on his high after skiing at 2 am!!

Cute little midnight boaters...and Lindsie even skiied! Brave girl!

We managed to stay warm with by the campfire in our twinner sweats and sweatshirts! Fun, fun place and great memories!!
BEES GAME

Jason was given 3rd row, behind home plate, Bees tickets from work. We went and had a blast!! "Bumble" the bee came around and signed Caden and Brielle's baseballs and mitts. Emery wasn't a fan...suprise, suprise! :) And you can't come to a baseball game without getting a hot-dog and ice-cream...but just don't ask me who won...cuz I don't really know! :)

As you can see, the place was packed! :)



COWABUNGA BAY
After all these drives along I-15...and seeing this fun place from the freeway...and never once did we drive by that my kids didn't say "When can we go there?"....we finally made it!! We went with the Lybberts and Wrides and really had a fun time. Of course, we picked the coldest day of the summer to go...but the kids didn't seem to mind...it just kept me out of the cold water!! I loved that the kids all just ran off and did their own thing...it was great fun!!

Troy, Caden and Kage

Emery, Kenlee, and Mallory

Brielle and Britney


Melanie, Me and Margo

5 comments:

Liz said...

Holy smokes...you have been busy blogging! I love it. Such a cute family you are. I don't know how you keep everything in your life so perfect...you always have the best parties for your kids, the cleanest house, the funnest vacations! Any yet you work too...you are super woman I swear!

susan hall said...

ditto, on what liz said about you being super woman...you are a awesome mommy, and a great friend your the best...

margo said...

I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. I love that they are having so much fun all together and that they love coming to Last Chance. It has been such a fun summer!

Chelle said...

Holy cow is right! All you do is have fun! Love it! Your dudes ARE seriously crazy skiing @ 2am...but making memories is what counts I guess!

Thekrogwoman said...

So much fun! Elle and Emery are so cute in that pic at the bees game. I love their hair and didn't realize how long their hair is, both of them! They are little beauties!