Sunday, December 13, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009

I'm still here! I knew I'd better get back into the blogging world when one of my best friends told me she doesn't even look at my blog anymore...but I wouldn't either, seeing how I haven't posted forever! How sad is that! :) I really do have a good excuse! I started working again. I work for an Orthopedic/Spine surgeon. I used to work with him years ago when I worked in the Operating Room at Cottonwood Hospital, so I've known him for a while and he is the nicest man in the world! I couldn't work for anyone better! So, I work in his office 3 days a week and go to surgery with him one day a week. It has definitely been an adjustment for me and my family, but to be honest....I'm enjoying it! It's nice to feel like you're doing something good in this crazy world we live in! I do miss being home and having time to cook, clean, laundry, blog, etc...(or as Jason would say "sit on the couch all day and eat Bon Bons while watching soaps" - they have no clue what really goes on at home!! :))...but you do what you gotta do, right!?! I can't thank my good friends and my mom enough for helping out with my kids and making it possible for me to work!! You're all the BEST!! And don't give up me blogging just yet!! I'm not that far behind!


HALLOWEEN

This year my kids had a Halloween party with some of their friends. They had a great time!

Caden and his friends: Troy, Miles, Devon, Caden & CJ

Zack, Austin, & Kage Brielle and her friends: Madelyne, Lindsie, JoJo, & Abby

Brielle, Breelyn, & Mikelle Emery and her friends: Kayla, Kenlee, Mallory, & EmeryAren't these the cutest 'Super Girls' you've ever seen?!?
They had fun bobbing for apples...
Playing games...Making spider cookies...Making messes...and getting scared by this thing!!!Some got scared more than others (even though she knew it was her Dad in there)!!But overall, everyone had a great time!On Halloween night, we went over to the Lybberts for a warm chili dinner before Trick-Or-Treating. Jason got the traditional Halloween trailor all decked out with bails of hay, lights, and hot chocolate...ready for all the neighborhood kids to jump aboard! Let the Trick-Or-Treating begin!
After the hay ride was over, Jason managed to scare a few kids (his favorite part of Halloween) by sitting on our front poarch like this. He would just sit there, and when the poor kids would reach into the bowl for candy...ya, you can imagine! He only made a few kids cry this year. :) If you're feeling bad for those poor kids, try living with him during the month of October...it's a scare fest around here, just ask my kids...and then ask me about "Operation Wife Scare"! It wasn't pretty!

6 comments:

margo said...

Nice -- I knew you just needed a little push to get you going again. I had just got all those horrible images out of my head of Jason's ugly masks. And I am still in once a week therapy after "operation wife scare" dealing with my Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I'm glad it took you so long to do this post because I got to relive our fun halloween all over again!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Fun Halloween pics! Jason would scare me to death...i think i would skip your house with that on the front porch!! glad things are going great!

Chelle said...

How many scary costumes does Jason have, anyway? Does he really need a costume for his scare tactics? I think he could be himself next year and do the trick all the same...JK! Good times!

susan hall said...

nice lisa, maybe by easter we will get your christmas update,hahaha you guys are the best, it was fun seeing you the other night you do work so much we never see you anymore..at least you love your job, hopfully you will be at the bunco christmas party tomorrow night....love ya

Tracy H. said...

I'm laughing out loud...some things never change..that is so Jason! Tell me about Operation Wife Scare...I can only imagine!

Chelle said...

Are you going to post Operation Wife Scare Tactic pics or just keep me guessing?