Saturday, April 18, 2009

TREADMILL FUN!!

Emery was at her friend, Mallory's house and the two of them decided it would be fun to get on the treadmill and see how fast they could walk/run...and how I wish I could have seen what really happened, but this (along with other minor scrapes and burns on the tops of her feet) was the result for Emery and I know Mallory ended up with a big old raspberry on her shoulder! They were both lucky...I've heard of fingers getting caught and the skin getting rubbed to the bone...OUCH!! I don't think they'll be getting on the treadmill again, however, I know they still like to ride the stationary bike...each of them on one pedal...going up and down...laughing their heads off. These two girls are hilarious!! You've gotta love the treadmill imprint on her chin. Poor thing!! :)

8 comments:

margo said...

Thanks a lot Lisa --- now I'm going to get turned in for child abuse! No one will ever trust their children at my house again! I also wish we could have seen how fast the belt whipped them off and onto the floor! I'm so glad we can laugh about it and something tragic didn't happen.

Tracy H. said...

Ouch! Poor kiddo! Congrats on your race. I ran the 1/2 years ago and loved it! Sounds like you had a blast!

jenn said...

Ouch! I'm so glad it wasn't worse. Those 2 girls are too cute.

Chelle said...

Oh no! I didn't see the chin imprint. One day she'll appreciate these photos! Funny!

Shani said...

Funny that you would mention fingers getting caught and skin being ripped to the bone...that's what we had happen with our youngest a couple of months ago, he's finally letting us put his hand down in the water when he bathes!! I'm glad it wasn't as tragic for Emery and Mallory.

Stacie said...

Ouch is right! :(

She is still such a cutie...even with scrapes! :)

susan hall said...

ouch...i wouldent let margo baby sit anymore...haha that looks painfull

Liz said...

That is sooo sad...yet...I'm dying laughing. The print on her chin is killing me! How did I miss this? My poor little emery!