I must say, that the newness of the puppy has definitely worn off...but we still love Romo! My kids still love to 'play' with him...(their version of play is to stick him in his crate and let him lick their fingers through the cage)...but they are getting better. After Caden's incident, which unfortunately happened the 2nd week we had him (Romo getting a hold of Caden's ear and those sharp puppy teeth practically bitting through his ear, and then large amount of blood dripping everywhere) I guess I can't blame them! :) Puppies are a lot of work! I keep telling myself that he'll be a mellow dog one of these days...but I'm not holding my breath! He loves to chew on anything he can get his little puppy teeth on! I actually just learned that his puppy teeth will fall out and he'll get permanent teeth. Why is that gross to me?? That's what humans do, right? Anyways, I'm obviously still adjusting to this...but I can say that I know how (and dare) to hold him now! :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
We Still Love Romo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
If he weren't so dang cute it would be easier to dislike him. How can you not just adore that face?
I love all the cute pictures with him and your kids. That first one of Romo with Caden holding him wearing the jersey is priceless!
I share your puppy pains. Molly is a flipflop maniac - and it doesn't matter if they happen to be on your feet or off!
But I'll be . . . . we fall in love more and more every day!
ha ha about the teeth. Did you know dogs have periods too -- good thing he's not a girl.
What a cute puppy! You know, I hated the puppy biting stage which is why we ended up with two dogs. That way they nipped at each other instead of me. And I'm sure you're right--he'll probably be a mellow dog someday. My youngest is now 2-1/2 and I'm still waiting for that day as well!
Man he is a cute puppy, JoJo talks about him all of the time! The new pictures of your kids are gorgeous, did you take them?
Love your family pics, can I ask who did them? You family is gorgeous!
Have you all of a sudden turned into a photographer or what. These pictures are so professional! I love that doggie....he's too cute. But I know exactly what you mean by the "newness" wearing off a bit!
Romo is a very cute puppy, but you have a talent for capturing the perfect pictures!!
Oh Romo!! I still can't believe that an Allen girl acutally got a dog!! I have to be honest, I wanted a cousin for my kids, but I guess Romo will do!! :O)
You guys have such a cute, fun family. It's great to be able to see what the whole family is up to. All your pictures are great. Romo(no, I can't believe an Allen girl got a pet) will help add to your family and memories. Just think of him as another kid. The picture of you and Shelly is great! Love, Aunt Lex
HOW can you NOT love him!! He is so cute.
My advice: TRAINER. Seriously. When he gets a little older- it is sooo worth the money for a big dog!
I must say I am still shocked you...lisa...got a dog! Dogs teach us so much....the best, unconditional love!
Cute Halloween pics!
I love your blog.
I am so amiture!
Darling family photos! I love the one of the fam on the dock!
Your song pics are all some of my favs too nice!!!
Your family is yummy. I want to eat them all up...even Romo!
That would be Julie Williams. I didn't know you knew Justin...he is a total crack-up.
Post a Comment