* * * * * WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.......BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL * * * * *
This 6 ft. 8 in. monster with the chainsaw, chased all of us girls around on the golf course. It's fun to feel like a kid again!!!
Who is the hot looking mexican in the front row!!!I am laughing my head off. Great job -- you are a regular blogger now! -- margo
Look at you!!! So proud of your blogging skills!! Great party! I might need you to email me some pics of Mike and I cause we didn't take any pics that night
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Who is the hot looking mexican in the front row!!!
I am laughing my head off. Great job -- you are a regular blogger now!
-- margo
Look at you!!! So proud of your blogging skills!! Great party! I might need you to email me some pics of Mike and I cause we didn't take any pics that night
Post a Comment