
Brielle is 5 years old and started Kindergarten and absolutley loves it! She wishes they required more homework!

Emery is 2 years old and loves to help mommy with housework and run errands while her brother and sister are at school. Lucky for me she still enjoys her naps!!
Caden is 7 years old and started the 2nd grade. He says that his

favorite school subject is lunch and recess! He knows where the fun is!!!
3 comments:
YAY! I am so glad you started your blog. The kids look great, and I LOVE your Halloween costumes! I don't think I would have recognized you guys!
Such cute pictures! It seems like I haven't seen everyone forever! I saw your link on
Angie's blog and was so happy! I miss the Bee--not writing in it, just getting it--so it's good to keep up with what everyone is doing this way. I guess all you guys are missing is Mark & Megan?
--Cousin Emily
Cute pictures! I bet you're loving your time with Emery. Isn't it much easier going to the store without three? We missed seeing you at the shower. I'm glad you started a blog. Very cute!
Post a Comment