Friday, May 4, 2012

RANDOM STUFF...

Jason got Caden all set up with all the gear to learn how to fly fish!  Looks really cold and miserable to me...but they seemed to have a good time!  Why is it that cold weather doesn't affect boys???



Emery has been waiting, and waiting, and waiting to loose her first tooth!  She kept telling me that everyone in her class had lost a tooth except for her...so when her tooth started getting wiggly...she wanted that thing OUT!!  I yanked, and twisted, and pulled while she cried, and cried, and cried...but she was very determined and wanted me to get that tooth out...and eventually, we did!  Yay!  The Tooth Fairy brought her 2 gold dollars...she was excited!  She has another loose tooth...but I don't think she cares anymore how long it takes for it to fall out...on its own!!


1 comment:

margo said...

I loved watching you pull Emery's tooth out of her head. I have to say - you were just as determined as Emery to get that tooth. ha ha