I told myself that I'd have my Christmas post done by Valentines, and my Valentines post done by Easter....and now it's almost Easter...and I am more behind than ever!! I guess I'll skip ahead and post about our CRUISE! Yes, it's already been 2 years since our last one...so it was time to go again. 9 couples from the neighborhood went this time and we went to the Easten Caribbean! Once again, we had the time of our lives and can't believe what a great group of friends we have! Thanks everyone for the memories and we're looking forward to the next adventure!
We're just getting ready to board the ship...YIPEE!!
Let the craziness begin!!
This is our favorite place to come get a snack...chocolate chunk cookies, cinnamon rolls, pastries, diet cokes or chocolate milk, and crossiant sandwiches! Yum! We only came here a few times! :)
COCO CAY, BAHAMAS
ST. THOMAS


We all hopped on a tour bus and spent some time at a beach, touring the city, and shopping.

Our friend, Gordon, wanted to take the "island girl" (Margo) home with him!
Jason and Rick went out snorkeling...and Jason had the fish stories to tell! :)

Liz, me, and Margo chillin' on the beach (trying not to get high off all the second-hand marajuana smoke from the locals sitting behind us).
Pretty views! The middle one is our ship!


ST. MAARTEN


What a handsome man, if I do say so myself!!! XOXO



Just chillin' on the beach again...and lovin' every minute of it!

Margo and I had to do a little shopping...and of course, we had to buy the same thing! :) Our men were starving and a little annoyed...but they managed to make it through the torture! Funny thing is...they have no idea how good they have it. Margo and I are NOT your typical female shoppers...infact, far from it!!
THE COUPLES

Me and Jason
Troy and Melanie
Rick and Margo (nice teeth, Rick)
Bubba and Tara (on European Tuesday) he he! :)
Brittany and Mont
J.D. and Kristi
Travis and Susan
We all hopped on a tour bus and spent some time at a beach, touring the city, and shopping.
Liz, me, and Margo chillin' on the beach (trying not to get high off all the second-hand marajuana smoke from the locals sitting behind us).
ST. MAARTEN


What a handsome man, if I do say so myself!!! XOXO
Just chillin' on the beach again...and lovin' every minute of it!
I have to laugh at this picture...it looks like Margo and I are holding hands...but I promise we weren't! Sorry Margo, I do love you, but... :)
THE COUPLES
Me and Jason
FORMAL NIGHT






RELAXING BY THE POOL


Bubba thought it would be a great idea to have "European Tuesday" and have everyone wear a speedo. Lucky for us, no one else thought it was a good idea! :)

RELAXING BY THE POOL
DODGEBALL - TEAM SHOCKER (don't ask)

Yes, it's still Tuesday (Bubba's playing in his speedo)

HOT TUBBING
JOHNNY ROCKETS
This was one of the many PIG-OUT joints...but by far, our favorite!! All you can eat Burgers, Onion Rings, Fries, Shakes, and Apple Pie...what more could we ask for! (BTW Jenn, they were eating this apple pie...or should I say pigging out...for you! We missed you!)
Jason dancing with the staff to "Stayin' Alive"
SHOWS
Liz's favorite part of this auditorium was the pretty FLUTE curtains! :)
One of our favorite things to do on the ship late at night was dancing at the CRYPT. Most of the time they played great music and we were pretty much the only ones there! It was fun...not to mention a great workout for all the CRAP we kept eating!

Yes, Margo is pooping her pants! :)
KARAOKE
Troy and Bubba got up and sang Summer Lovin'...and guess who sang the girl part???
Unknown to us girls, the guys put our names on the list to sing "Dancing Queen". It was fun...and is kind of a tradtition for our cruises! Thanks for your help, Bubba!
SHOWS
THE CRYPT
Needless to say, we had a wonderful time crusing with our best friends!! Thanks for the memories and thanks to my Mom and Dad who came to my house to stay with my kids while we were gone! They had a blast hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa at home and at the Cabin!
GOODBYE FOR NOW...


...AND WE'LL BE BACK...( just not with this much luggage!) :)
...AND WE'LL BE BACK...( just not with this much luggage!) :)


13 comments:
Oh man, that is a cute post! Geez I miss that cruise and all those good days! And lets not forget how much I miss the food!
You got so many cute pictures of you and Jas together. I barely got any of me with Brandon. I have a lot of me with food??? weird????
Ha ha ha...I love the part about Jas and his luggage. He's never going to live that down:)
Can you believe we have been on four cruises together? THe first one was the beginning of our friendship. We have so many great memories of our cruises. Looking at all your pictures made me laugh out loud. I love my poop dance... I wonder where Mallory gets it from?!??! Some days I wish I could go live with Gordon, my Island man! If I ever disapper, that is where you will find me. We need to get together for a post cruise party so we can talk about all the fun times and laugh all night long!
so so fun you guys are so much fun...man i would do anything to be back there right now especially on a day like today when the weather sucks...such a cute post thanks for the friend ship you are one of the coolest most fun people i know...glad we became friends...thanks to margo..he he
ps...ok that picture of liz and margo with the icecream...way worse then my cookie incident...im just sayin...
Sue, I still have the cookie photo...and I'm tempted to post it!! That was hilarious! :)
Way, way fun you guys!!! How did you get so many cute pictures? I wanna cruise...mostly for that snack bar...great post!!!
Fun! Loved all the pics! We are going in May :), Can't wait!
Looks like you all had a great trip!!!
oh, by the way, I just came across your blog, and thought I'd say HI. Just like meeting other moms :)
I love your post. I want to go back so bad!! We had so much fun with you guys. I love the 3 little pig picture!!! To bad one of us don't have a hot tub we can sit in it for hours!!!! That was fun times!! Thanks for all the fun memories! Like the one of Troy holding Jason's butt!!! Love you guys!
These looks sooooo FUN!! You are always cute!
Now, that was an impressive post! I'm jealous beyond words and so sad we missed out on all the fun this year. So glad you all had such a great time. What I wouldn't give to be in the Carabbean right now...ahhhh.
Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I haven't been on a cruise for so many years but I remember how fun they are! :)
I am like you, my blogging gets a little behind sometimes. I just finished the CNA course and took my last final last week! Then with the move...it just gets put to the back burner! Then I post like 20 posts all at once! ;)
You said you are moving too, where are you moving? We moved because we were renting here. When we moved to Las Vegas we decided to rent and we are so glad we did because all the house prices tanked and we would have lost all our equity from our Tucson house! Then we didn't like Vegas so we jumped ship after just one year and moved here to Flagstaff. It was so quick (within 3 weeks!) that we didn't know what area of Flagstaff to move to so we decided to rent for 1 year and see what neighborhood we would want (and we were gunshy because of the market tanking in Vegas). Well, we rented for just over a year and house prices came down and we decided we loved it here and want to stay so we bought a house!
How are things with you guys? I feel so out of it! I didn't realize how busy it would make me to go back to school! And I started a new job up at the hospital here!
Keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment