Friday, December 14, 2007

The Beesley Family Christmas Party!!

Brielle loves to talk with Santa! Thanks to Santa for telling her that a "real puppy" would get too cold on his sleigh!!

Emery is trying to decide if she wants to sit on Santa's lap this year...

Nope!! Maybe next year!

Caden had a hard time trying to decide what he wanted Santa to bring him this year. He was really stressed out!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

♥Shally said...

Cute pictures! I have never seen you with your hair straight-- It looks great! We just saw Santa today. The twins were not too happy about that!

Wilde Things said...

I'm glad that Abby wasn't the only one who didn't like Santa. The pictures are cute.
Happy Holidays!

Holly H. said...

Your kids are darling Lisa!

margo said...

I love Emery's face -- hopefully she will be able to sleep Christmas eve, knowing that scary man will be in your house!

jenn said...

Cute pictures, Lisa! Looks like your Santa experience was about the same as ours. Grace and Liv were thrilled, but Luke wasn't too sure about the strange man in the red suit with the long white beard who's lap I was forcing him to sit on...seriously, do we want to give our 2 year olds nightmares?

Holly H. said...

Lisa, I am going to have to insist that you post something new! You had better take a ton of pics on the cruise and show us something new! Please!!!